Are you ready to breathe some new life into your old website?
This step-by-step, clear, and easy to follow course will show you how to take your current or old website and give it a complete makeover, regardless of which tools, platform, or theme you plan to use to build it.
We’ll talk about how to best plan your beautiful new website so it works hard for you while you are off doing other things, so it can best promote you, your work, and your brand. I’ll also walk you through the process of changing to a new theme in WordPress, and in particular the powerful and stunning e-commerce WordPress theme Divi from Elegant Themes.
I created this course while I myself was redesigning my own online artist’s portfolio. You’ll see my old website go through a complete transformation as I show you the exact process I used to plan, create, and launch my new and improved website as an actual case study.
Let me help you set up a new website that can do the online heavy lifting for you by showing you how to include features that:
- Effectively showcase your latest projects, designs, or products
- Better feature your services
- Sell more of your products
- Collect new subscribers for your mailing list
- Generate more social media shares (and more traffic) for your blog posts and other content.
- Get more followers for your linked social media pages.
- Start using the Divi 3.0 Visual Builder to edit your pages in real time.
- (NEW) Diagnose, tune-up, and supercharge your website so it performs better, generating more clicks, engagement, followers, subscribers, and sales 24 hours a day while you are off doing other things. All students in this course get access to my follow-up course, WordPress Website Challenge: Easy Ways to Boost Impact FREE.
What Students Are Saying:
I am so thankful this course was available as it saved me hours and hours of working out the Divi way of doing things. Clear explanations and examples meant I started and got it all to work in less than a day, quite an achievement for a technophobe like me. I have copied the fonts, colours etc as this is the bit I really struggle with. Good tips and new techniques for using colours and fonts MANY THANKS!” -Leap Training Institute
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured
Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film &
Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world
using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information
into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount
of time as possible) to ensure that you
get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be
bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely
advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help
and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic
free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee
with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself
available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need
specific feedback along the way.
Empower yourself now by enrolling in this easy to follow WordPress Website Makeover with Divi course and join our growing learning community! Click the “Take This Course” button in the upper right corner and let’s get started creating your DREAM website today.
Who this course is for:
- This course will help anyone thinking of redesigning their website, regardless of what tools or methods they are currently using.
- This course is especially helpful for those with a WordPress website who are also thinking of switching to a new theme.
- This course will help anyone thinking of trying out the new Divi theme from Elegant Themes decide if it might be the right choice.
- This course is ideal for artists, writers, and other creatives who manage their own online presence and who would like to more effectively showcase their talents and get more out of their websites.