Creating a good voicemail greeting can be a tricky venture! Good thing I am here to walk you through the basics of a good voicemail message.
In this class, you will learn:
- Best practices – what to do and what not to do.
- Learn the basics of creating an excellent voicemail message.
- Keep your listeners interested.
- Add value and make your listeners feel welcome.
- Get the information you want from your listeners.
- Give your listeners information on what info not to leave.
- Weed out listeners that are not interested.
All the information provided in this class is based off of three years of phone experience – learning what works and what not works. In those three years, I also listened to hundreds of different messages. Some, I would give an F, some an A+.
I hope you enjoy this class. Leave me feedback on any improvements I can make!