There are plenty of courses online that teaches you the technical theory of how to analyze stocks, bonds, ETF or Forex. But many of these courses don’t teach the other 50% of any profitable investment strategy, which is the way to approach investing, managing of risk and controlling the emotions that can arise from investing.
(Most of the content in this course is taught with reference to the buying & selling of stocks, but the concepts can be applied to any financial instruments that undergoes buying and selling on a market)
**No technical skills on how to analyze stocks or companies will be taught in this course**
In this course, I will address some of the following simple yet essential questions you will come across when you invest.
- When you buy a stock, how many units of the stock should you buy?
- When should you sell to take a profit or cut a loss?
- Do you know how to deal with the possible emotions that can arise when you invest?
You will learn about the answers to the above questions and the reasons behind them. I will also cover many more important questions such as, “Is there a difference between Investing & Gambling?”
In 1 hour you will learn:
- How to deal with losses when you invest and accept that losses are a part of investing
- The difference between a good investor and a bad investor
- The amount of control that exists between investing and gambling
- The importance of setting a risk per trade and how this can affect you in the long run
- What is a good Reward to Risk ratio and how to identify if an investment is worth the risk
- Why you should plan every investment you make
- The right emotional state you should be in when you invest
- How to manage your anger and how anger can affect your investments
- Why people have a tendency to treat everything as a “missed opportunity”
This course has been broken down into small parts so it is easy for you to absorb all the information. Each video lesson is just a few minutes long so it is easier for you to watch the lesson and you can do it at your own pace.
This course also only includes the relevant information and not hours of general content so you can focus your learning and only learn the necessary skills needed.
If at any point during the course you have doubts or questions about the lesson, feel free to drop a message in the Q&A section or reply to the welcome message. I read every single message and I will do my best to reply to all your queries.
Enjoy lifetime access to the content and there is a 30 days refund policy if you are unhappy with your purchase!
The only thing you have control over in life is the amount of effort you give. Choose to take this course and put in the effort to learn the lessons taught. The knowledge you gain will be yours forever and you will be able to use it to reach your goals and dreams and help improve the life of everyone around you.
Make a decision and sign up now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to achieve more consistent success from investing
- Anyone who wants to learn about risk management methods on investing in the stock market
- Anyone who wants to gain a better understanding about the psychological and emotional aspects of investing
- Anyone who wants to feel more confident when they invest