In this course, We will Master the API Testing, We will learn the way an Experience Testers Write Test Cases for the API Testing within the POSTMAN(API Testing Tool) and Create an Automation TestSuite to run it repeatedly and Integrate it within the Continuous Integration Delivery Stack(CI/CD Stack).
API Testing Basics Covered : –
- Introduction to API & API Testing.
- HTTP Methods & Fundamentals.
- Authentication & Cookie fundamentals.
- File Upload and misc Web fundamentals.
- Test Coverage and Code Coverage.
- Approach of API Testing, Writing Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Performance Testing Plan and Execution.
Best Practices of API Testing.
- Load Testing of the API using JMeter.
We will discover the options of the POSTMAN :-
- Installation of Chrome App and Native App.
- Environments & Variables.
- Setting up Pre-Script/ Post-Scripts
- Writing Test Cases in POSTMAN.
- Exporting POSTMAN Request in Different Programming Languages.
Validate JSON Schema.
- Advance Use of Assert Framework(Chai assert framework) in POSTMAN.
Consecutive Request in POSTMAN and Passing variables to Other request.
- Test Runner.
- Import/Export Collection or Test Data or Request.
- Newman( Monitoring POSTMAN Requests) & Running Test Cases on the Docker Jenkins
- POSTMAN Interceptor.
- Proxy Settings.
- Generating API Documentation.
- TEAM library.
- Sharing Collection as V1/V2 format.
Debugging Request using Console /Dev Tools.
- Mock Servers.
- How to be a Part of Community of POSTMAN.
Assuming Beginner within the API Testing, First, we’ll study “What is API and the way will we check them“, after that, we’ll create a POSTMAN Test suite(assortment) and add our validation framework to it. After ending our Test Suite, we’ll run assortment command-line and add it as Jenkins Job(monitoring function).
Next steps will embody the Test Coverage for the API-Testing and how you can carry out the Load Testing of the API using JMeter and More Advance Concepts in POSTMAN.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Software Testers/QA who wish to perceive how you can check WEB API using POSTMAN
- This course is for Beginners which have no clue API
- Anyone new to Postman & Newman
- Software Developers using POSTMAN each day for debugging
- Software Testers or DevOps