Logos are the front line—the identity of a company. They are ubiquitous, and they are vital. In this introductory online logo design course, you’ll learn how to design logos that will strengthen the visual image of your own or your client’s company.
Students in this course can expect to learn to:
1. Develop an understanding of the origins of logo design, including the original purpose of logos in conveying ownership, origin, and social rank or status.
2.Manage the three stages of a professional logo design process.
3. Develop an understanding of the advanced stage of a logo design: communicating with clients, pricing, researching competitors, and researching typography.
4. Advanced logo designs in a specific business area.
5. Deals with your client’s
6.Brainstorm and write up concepts for logos.
7.Create preliminary logo design concepts.
8. You have created different categories logos after learns this course
9. You also created a logo to intro that’s provide in bonus section
10. You also selling your logo on various platform like freelance and other
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and advanced both levels person take this course
- Basics internet user understand this design fundamental